Sunday, May 1, 2011

Salad Day 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, and 36


Tuesday I had a yummy Gazpacho Salad.




Wednesday and Thursday I had Potato Salad. I had to do something with the left over Potatoes and hard boiled eggs from Easter. tehehe.



Friday I made a Waldorf Salad for lunch. It's surprising how yummy fruit tastes in a green salad. I worked all afternoon at the HS and remembered on my way home that I was having guests for dinner. AHHH!! Thankfully, I was able to get sub sandwiches on the way home. Me? I ate more salad.

Saturday, my friend Rachel brought me a salad. She knew that I had been spending hours and hours at the HS working on the set and light for the up coming musical. She is so thoughtful! She made the most delicious French dressing. The salad had greens, ham, sunflower seeds and carrots. I'm telling you... IT WAS LIKE HEAVEN sitting on the side walk for 15 minutes and enjoying something that I didn't have to make myself! Sadly, I didn't have a camera with me. I didn't get a picture of my heavenly treat.

I am so blessed to have friends that are supporting me in my goal to eat a salad everyday for a whole year. With my friends behind me, I know I will make it!

Today? I will finish off my Sabbath with a Taco Salad made with greens, tomato, guacamole, turkey burger, green peppers, black beans, and my friend's french dressing.

See you after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment