Sunday, May 8, 2011

Salad Day 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43

Monday I taught all afternoon and had Dress rehearsal for the HS musical, so I stopped by Subway and got a salad.


Tuesday, my friend brought me a salad becasue she knew I was teaching all afternoon until rehearsal. She introduced me to rice chips too. She even gave me my very own bag of the delisious crunchy morsels. I have great friends!



Wednesday, I did my best to recreate a salad from the previous week. It didn't have all the ingredience and my camera wasn't charged, so I had to make due with the salad and resurrect the phote fromt he previous week.



I spent all day Thursday working on the giant puppet for the play. My duaghter took pity on me and got me a salad from Subway.




Friday I worked on the finishing touches for the play. I was still at the HS when my in-laws and parents joined me to watch the dress rehearsal. My husband was kind enough to pick up roasted chicken and a potato salad at the store at 9 pm to feed the family.




Saturday we took the family to Hometown Buffet. Sorry the picture is blurry. The salad was the best tasting. Sadly, there must have been one of my "bad" foods in the dressing or something. Sunday morning I awoke to stiff fingers and swollen ankles.



Today my family made me fruit salad.



It's been a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment