Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Salad Say 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, and 58


Monday is a busy day.  I teach voice lessons starting around 11:30 and I continue until around 8.  Hence, I didn't take the time to go crazy creating the yummiest salad ever.  I did use the last of the yummy chips that my friend Rachel got me.  That was nice.


Although I was going to have a busy day, I made a salad topped with my home canned tuna.  I sure enjoy that stuff.  I hope I can afford it when it comes into season again this summer for canning.



Wednesday I made some coleslaw and added apples.  I also ate a "liquid" salad.  I just got a terrific blender and made a delicious green smoothie with spinach, kale, coconut milk, carrots, apple, and cucumber.



Thursday and Friday I was back at the HS for the final performances of Little Shop of Horrors.  This makes for incredibly busy day.  I ended up getting a salad from Subway both days.



Saturday was the busiest day of the week.  I left my house early for a Saturday.  I went to auditions for a new project, Brigadoon at a local theater.  I left from the auditions and went straight to the HS for closing night of Little Shop (when I get some pictures, I'll post about that set and the show).  The sad thing is, I didn't eat all day.  My cute little 8 year old made me an omelet at 8 in the morning... then nothing.  It wasn't until after the show and after strike, that I finally got to eat something.  The cast party was a taco bar.  I was able to find some lettuce, corn chips, and tomatoes to fake a taco salad.  It was rather dry... but hey!  It was a salad.



Sunday was busy with church and call backs for Brigadoon.  My sweet hubby made spaghetti (I got yummy quinua noodles) and salad for dinner by the time I got home.



Yesterday was Monday... a busy teaching day for me.  I only had time for lettuce and dressing.  Maybe today I will be able to get a yummy salad together for lunch.  I will have to eat on the run for dinner.  I teach from 2-6 and then I have to run to our first rehearsal of Brigadoon.

At least I am still on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment