Sunday, June 19, 2011

Salad Day 80- 84




 The first day of vacation we stopped at the Tillamock Cheese factory.  I couldn't enjoy the ice cream, but I enjoyed the grilled chicken salad.


On Thursday we we made bratwursts.  I choose to enjoy mine on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with a little olive oil mayo and honey mustard.  The mayo and the mustard made a surprisingly yummy salad dressing.



Friday we made burgers.  Potato salad goes down great with a burger.  I also enjoyed a 7 layer salad my friend made.  She was nice enough to hold the dressing.  The 7 layers included lettuce, purple onions, celery, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, peas, green peppers, tomatoes.



I was tired when we got home from camping, so my hubby took pity on me and made me a salad with green onions, lettuce, tomatoes and french dressing.



I made chicken fajitas for Father's Day dinner.  I put lettuce on my plate and topped it with tomatoes, green onions, the fajita peppers and onions mix and the fajita chicken.  I loved it after I drizzled a little Russian dressing on it.

Now on to a week of salads.  I'm hoping to make it a little more interesting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment