Monday, July 11, 2011

The 4th... a bit of a back tracking experience

It took me a few days to gather all the pictures we could find of our family enjoying the 4th of July celebrations.


We loved the parade with friends.  The Cruz, Jessop and Wight families joined us on the S-curve.



The kids on the curb collected a couple of pounds of candy from the parade participants.  They also got soaked by the water cannons.



These guys are some of our favorites.



But this guy leads me to believe that we have found Chad's new career.



In all the parade was a big hit.  We even got to play at the park on the carnival attractions found there.



McKay and I worked at the park as sound technicians for the concerts in the park.



We might have been working, but the rest of the family enjoyed the free concerts and the fruits of our labors.


... even Chad...


... Hannah wasn't too impressed with the talent.



But Lillian danced...





and danced....




and danced...


I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks.  I'm sure you all remember what that looks like.



McKay and Chad enjoyed a beach trip with our friends the Cruz family.



I'd say these two are becoming best friends. (Ryan and McKay)



But I think he might have to work hard.  Erica likes shoes too!



I believe the weekend will be a weekend to remember. (Erica, Mike, and Ryan Cruz with McKay at the Outlet Mall in Lincoln City).

No comments:

Post a Comment