Saturday, July 16, 2011

And the Summer Fun Continues...

Today's summer fun included cleaning up the front yard.  Funny.  The kids didn't think it was that much fun and most of them ditched me.  John did com out to help.  I actually have spent 2-3 hours a day all week long.  Seriously.  It was that bad.  I wasn't smart enough to take a "before" picture.  However, here is the after...


John and I took a break on my porch swing.  Such a serene spot!



In the evening we took the kids to....




Lillian wasn't interested, so we go Mo Tapasa to take her to...



Everyone was happy.
What made it better was coming home with enough daylight to fill half of a gallon bad with raspberries from the garden and broccoli from the garden too!  I love that we are beginning to harvest fresh fruits and veggies from the garden.  What a BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment