Thursday, July 14, 2011

Farmer's Market and Movie Parties

Yesterday's summer adventure involved the Farmer's Market.  The Farmer's Market hasn't moved into full swing yet.  There hasn't been much harvested... strawberries, a few greens and CHERRIES!  I love cherries.


These little beauties are sure tasty!  I'm still waiting to find Bing cherries.  I love the dark red ones.  But these will do.

The girls also enjoyed a movie party at Kimber's house.  We very rarely hang out at Kimber's house.  It's a small apartment.  But Hannah and Lillian walked over to Kimber's apartment and watched movies all afternoon.



I didn't go.  I stayed home with Case.  I hear Kimber was glad that I didn't come because her house is messy and she doesn't want me to see it.  Sounds like she need the "clean your room" adventure we had earlier this week.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment