Monday, July 11, 2011

Salad Day 105, 106, 107, and 108


I went to visit my parents on Friday.  I already posted a salad for lunch that day, but my mom had a salad waiting at her house when I got there.

On Saturday we went to a lake.  We made everyone sandwiches.  Not for me.  We made me a salad in a bag.  It was rather interesting to eat salad from a bag with not fork.  Oops.  We forgot that.  I also had so almonds, and orange and a banana.


When we got home we made hamburgers.  Mom made potato salad...



... and a green salad.



Sunday we had a yummy turkey dinner, complete with a green salad...



I'm planning on a jicama salad for dinner tonight.  I'll post a picture of that later.  First, I'm going to work some more pulling weeds in the front yard.  They are taking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment