Saturday, July 30, 2011

Salad Day 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, and 122


Sunday we made fish tacos from the fish our neighbor brought us.  I made mine into fish taco salad.  This was not my favorite taco salad... but it will do.  It included lettuce, radishes from my garden, cilantro, salsa, guacamole, fish, and a few tortilla chips.


Monday I had fresh spinach, radishes from my garden, jicama, and honey mustard dressing.


Monday, I also had a tuna salad with spinach, tomatoes, green onions, my home canned tuna, and a little mayo.


Tuesday and Wednesday I had potato salad... store bought, but it still counts as salad.


Thursday I had a Cobb salad with salad greens, avocado, corn, diced hard boiled eggs, diced cooked chicken, bacon bits, tomatoes and honey mustard dressing.


Thursday was National Chili Dog Day.  I made mine into a Bratwurst salad... fresh spinach, avocado, tomatoes, bratwurst, and honey mustard dressing.


Friday I enjoyed spinach with Mediterranean salad dressing with my wheat free and dairy free lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment