Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm still here

I'm still moving forward.  I still have a salad a day.  I've been crazy busy with my regular life and now trying to get Brigadoon ready to open that I haven't had time to load all my pictures of salads into the computer.

I've also kept the summer fun moving along too.  Last week, Lilli went to granda's house.  Meanwhile, we here at home made a fun rasp[berry twist bread for raspberry bombe day.  I have now idea what that is, so we did the twist thing instead.  And we had a visit from Uncle Dave, in from Australia.  The kids also competed in the county fair.  I'm hoping to be able to load that video on to the blog, but I'm not sure how to get it off Facebook.  I celebrated National Left hander's day working on the set for Brigadoon.

This week looks just as busy.  The ironic thing is I'm  busy with registration at the high school.  Who would have thought that school officials would call the home schooling mom for help.  LOL.  Maybe my friend is right.  "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  I wonder which one am I.

I will do my best to load up my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment