Monday, August 22, 2011

Salad Day 128-143

Well it's been a couple weeks since I've posted my salads.  Don't worry.  I've kept up with my goal.  I just have been having trouble finding the time to post all the pictures.

So... here it goes.

August 6

This salad I ate at my cousin's daughter's wedding.  There was so many good things to choose from!

August 7

Home again...  I'm really enjoying hummus as a salad dressing.



August 8

More hummus and garden veggies.  This salad had my first tomato and snow peas from my own garden.


August 9

I made a Couscous salad with quinua.  It turned out real good!


August 10

I went to a friend's house for a BBQ.  She made a yummy potato salad.


August 11

Taco salad for lunch.  It really is a quick and yummy lunch.  I haven't got tired for taco salad.


August 12


We went to the county fair.  My husband was able to find a chicken taco salad... hold the cheese please.  It hit the spot.


August 13

Made a Cobb salad for lunch this day.


August 14

I'm beginning to get more baby greens, zucchini, and carrots from my garden.  Yum!


August 15

This salad was inspired by Hawaiian Haystacks.  Pineapple is Delicious in a salad.


August 16

Just look at these yummy cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden!


August 17

Back to a tuna salad.  A good old stand by.


August 18

It was a busy day so I got a salad on the go.  This one came from Dairy Queen.  It had chicken, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage, carrots, and honey mustard dressing.


August 19

My husband was kind enough to make me this veggie salad with a little feta and honey mustard dressing.


August 20

Another busy day.  This salad had to come from Subway.


August 21

This is a family favorite.  Chinese Chicken Salad.


 Ok... So, I'm all updated.  I am still crazy busy for a couple more weeks.  This week Brigadoon opens and and next week I begin rehearsals for Wait Until Dark.  Meanwhile, I I am still prepping for Seminary for the coming year, school for the kids, and trying to get a little canning done.  Talk about a crazy life!  Until the next report...

No comments:

Post a Comment