Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am Thankful for FALL!!!

I am thankful for the changing seasons.  Something about this season just warms my bones, makes me feel all warm and cozy and brings a genuine smile to my face. I love the transition from warm to cool and even from cool to cold. Fall is just so comforting, the way it wraps around you like a big, comfy blanket, filling your lungs with crisp air, sprinkled with warm tones of cinnamon, nutmeg and other delicious aromas. I love watching the changes in the trees and plants. It's a beautiful thing, and it makes my heart happy.


So today, I’m thankful for fall and all that it brings with it.

•Drinking my weight in hot apple cider

•Watching the leaves change color

•Long, crisp walks

•Fall clothes – especially BOOTS

No to mention, snuggling up with a warm blanket; Yummy soup; sweaters and sweat shirts; Need I go on?

I am LOVING this weather.  Still I dream of SNOW (rare in these parts) then I will LOVE the Peach on earth of Christmas season. And then the first blooms of spring. And the lazy days of summer….

Ok... I love all the season.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Fall, too...especially YUMMY turkeysoup made by a marvelous 10 yr old with the loving guidance of her Aunty Wendy. It came out SO Deelish!!! ♥ U!

    ReplyDelete