Monday, November 28, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now...

I can see clearly now, the fuzz is gone,


I can see all obstacles on my way

Gone are the aging eyes that had me blind

It’s gonna be a clear (clear), bright (bright)

Sun-Shiny day.



I think I can make it now, the headaches are gone

All of the stabbing pains have disappeared

There is a whole world out there unseen before

It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)

crystal clear day.



Look all around, there’s nothin’ but a clear view

Look straight ahead, I finally have a clue



I can see clearly now, the fuzz is gone,

I can see all obstacles on my way

Gone are the blurry eyes plagued my day

It’s gonna be a brand (brand), new (new)

crystal clear day.


Today, I picked up my new glasses. I had threatened not to leave the building today unless I was leaving with glasses or my money back. 9 weeks is a long time to go without clear vision. To clarify, I picked up my new progressive lens glasses. Yup, it's official and I can no longer live in the sweet shadow of denial. I need bi-focal lens and my eyesight is getting worse. I am getting old. As if the assistance to my eyesight wasn't ENUFF already, I am almost a Grandma! Granny, ya’ll! I’m feeling old now.

These new specks are more square than my last glasses. I am hip now. Maybe I need to get a hip haircut to go with the hip specks. I wonder.

I'm feeling freshly be-spectacled as I sit at my computer, soon snuggle up with Happy Potter and a good night’s rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment