Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Salad Day 213

Yesterday was my Salad Day 213.  Thinking back, that is a lot of salad.  I got to the end of the day and realised that I hadn't had a salad yet.  It was a little late.  I was coming home from observing auditions for the winter musical at the HS.  My son was lamenting that he wanted onion rings.  with  a quick turn to the left, both our issues were solved... a Dairy Queen grilled chicken salad for me and onion rings for him.  I know.  I could have made a salad for myself at home.  but there is nothing like being lazy to end a salad streak... so DQ it was.  at least it's tasty and I'm still moving forward on my goal of 365 salad days in a row.

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVIN' the cameo-appearance of your soooo-cool "I-wear-my-sunglasses-at-night" sunlasses in the background! :o) Yeeehah!...for left-hand turns!

    ReplyDelete