Monday, November 7, 2011

Salad Day 218 and 219

 Sunday, November 6 I had salad greens, dairy free dressing and yummy Cranberry Chicken as my salad.  It was pretty yummy.
Monday, November 7, I tried to make a veggie salsa kind of salad I had tasted a couple months ago.  my friend Rachel made it.  I never asked her for a recipe, so today I tried to wing it.  It was pretty good.... but Rachel's was better.  All I did was drain a can of corn, a can of kidney beans, diced a red pepper and a green pepper.  Chopped some cilantro and an avocado.  Sprinkled some Mediterranean sea salt and some cracked black pepper.  I mixed it all together and use tortilla chips as my utensil.  I thought I'd be eating it tomorrow to, but my kids surprised me and ate it all.  go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment