Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Salad Days 226-229

 Saturday, November 13 my son-in-law made a yummy salad with fresh spinach, snap peas, avocado, chopped apple, green peppers and tomatoes.  Add a little mashed potatoes and one slice of ham and you get one yummy dinner.
Monday, November 14, I enjoyed leftovers of Sunday's salad.  I did add some chicken.
Monday night I finished off the Sunday salad.  I don't know what is wrong with my family.  They won't eat salad.  At least I got the leftovers.

Tuesday, November 15 I made a spinach and veggie salad for lunch and...

... enjoyed a 5 bean salad for dinner.

Today, Wednesday, November 16 I had a taco salad for lunch.   However, I am most impressed with my dinner.  I made pumpkin soup for the first time.  I have to say it tastes better than the pumpkin soup I tried at a Thai restaurant.   As a side line.... I've been to Curves for the last 4 days, not including Sunday.  I'll give this one more shot... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment