Saturday, November 12, 2011

Today I am thankful my vacuum sucks... finally....

Lately, I've been having trouble with me vacuum.

This vacuum is most likely the best vacuum I have ever owned.  The first week I owned it, my carpets were clean.  In fact, if carpets could sparkle, mine did.  A couple years have passed now.  The carpets no longer "sparkle".  In fact, they look down right dingy. Three dogs, three cats and 4 kids at home have a way of trashing carpet.

I decided to take apart the whole thing.

It is a bag-less vacuum.  I got a screw driver and took the whole thing apart and washed it.  Sadly, it still didn't suck well.

I discovered a filter I had never noticed before and washed it.  It still didn't suck well.

Frustrated, I decided to actually read what was printed on the machine next to the filter indicator.  It suggested that I empty the canister.... check... clean the filter.... check... check the hose for blockage... oops.  My bad. 

I pull the the hose off and successfully removed a hairball the size of a small rodent.

My vacuum sucks.

Today I am grateful for clean floors and for the fact that I had to empty the canister three times on the family room alone.

2 comments:

  1. Umm...Duude! WOW, Ewwwwwww!!! Excellent! WHOA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete