Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Boyfriend

I think it is safe to say McKay has a boyfriend.  This is Myles.  He came yesterday from New Mexico to see McKay.  They met at EFY.  He was a counselor.  Not her counselor.  Chad's counselor.  He is here until Wednesday.  While he is here, he is checking out if OSU would transfer his college credits.  He is a Junior studying marriage and family counseling.  Mostly, he wants to work for CES.  I hate to tell him, but it's hard to get into CES.  He had better stick with plan B... counseling families.  Just a reminder McKay, if you move to New Mexico the car stays here.  We can't help you with school.  And I most likely will not be visiting you in New Mexico.  I don't travel.  Just saying.  Myles seems nice enough.  but if he wants to really date McKay and knows what's good for him, he'd better move to Oregon.  Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! He made the Blog! If you don't travel, I could just kidnap you and we could go to NM together. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... not going. I really don't like to travel.

    ReplyDelete