Thursday, January 5, 2012

Salad Day 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, and 278

 Tuesday, December 27, John took me to the Cinnebarre in Salem.  I ordered a salad.  I didn't get a picture.  I think the neighboring movie watchers wouldn't have enjoyed my flash going off.
Wednesday, December 28, I enjoyed a Chef's Salad.

Thursday, December 29, I used the last of my cherry tomatoes and spinach and made a good salad for lunch.

Friday, December 30, I used salad greens and a yummy Thai Peanut dressing!

Saturday, December 31, I worked at the HS on my set for most of the day.  I was too tired for chopping up stuff for my own salad.  I went and got a Chef Salad from the grocery store.  It hit the spot.

Sunday, Jan 1, I just had salad greens. 

Monday, January 2,  I had Salad greens and that yummy Thai dressing.

 Tuesday, January 3, I made Peanut butter Chicken to go with my spinach and Thai dressing.
Wednesday, January 4, I made burgers for the kids for lunch and had Potato Salad to go with.  So that's it.  Happy New Year!  My salad goal continues.

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you, especially with the hyper-busy life that you whirl.
    ♥ ya!

    ReplyDelete