Sunday, January 15, 2012

Salad Day 279, 280, 281,283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, and 289

Thursday, January 5 I ate a lovely subway salad on the way to see West Side Story in Portland.  I had ask for a tuna salad, but I was given a chicken instead.  Since we had gone through the drive through, and were on the freeway, I decided to eat it and enjoy.
 Friday, January 6, I enjoyed a Greek salad complete with salad greens, Greek dressing, olives and feta cheese.
Saturday, January 7, was a busy day.  I only had time for a salad with salad greens and Thai dressings.

Sunday, January 8, My husband made a chicken spaghetti with spaghetti squash as the noodles for me.  It was yummy.  but he put a bag of cut veggies on the table and called it salad... LOL... oh well.  I'll count it.

Monday, January 9, I kept it simple... salad greens and dressing.

Tuesday, January 10, I enjoyed a fruit salad.

Wednesday, January 11, I got a salad from the store because I ended up at the HS until late helping with the show and was too tired to make dinner. Everyone else got frozen pizza.  Lame.  I know.

Thursday, January 12, I had my daughter make Garlic Chicken from the freezer dinners I had made.  I ate it on a pile of salad greens instead of rice.  It was good.

Friday, January 13, I ate the left-overs from the night before.  Garlic Chicken salad is good!

Saturday, January 14, I ate the last of the Garlic Chicken with salad greens.  I don't know what is wrong with my family.  It was good.  At least I got 4 meals out of that chicken.

Today, Sunday, January 15, we had Thanksgiving dinner - turkey and the works.  This was the simple green salad we had with.  I'm almost to 300 days of salad.  Kind of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment