Sunday, January 29, 2012

Salad Days 297, 298, 299, 300, 301,302, and 303

What a week!  Monday, January 23,  I had chicken tenders with salad greens and honey mustard dressing.  I know it wasn't the healthiest choice.... but it was a choice and a salad.
Tuesday, January 24, I had a taco salad.... of sorts.

Wednesday, January 25, I had more chicken nuggets and salad greens.  With Cinderella opening in a week I just can't find the time to make a real salad.

Thursday, January 26, I got a salad from the super market.  This one was a chef salad.  Not bad, really.

Friday, January 27, was one long day.  I spent 18 hours at the HS working on Cinderella.  This salad for chicken nuggets and salad greens was the only food I ate besides Reese Pieces.  I know.  Bad choice.  But what can you do.

Saturday, January 28, my friend Jo brought me a salad to my tech rehearsal.  My friend Jeff brought me more salad for dinner.  It was a much better eating day.  Good thing too.  I spent another 15 hours at the HS.  But the show is nearly ready and looks beautiful.  I'll blog about my art soon.

Today, January 29, I kept it simple and had 3 bean salad with my spaghetti sauce on quinua noodles.  I must say I am now tired and ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment