Monday, January 23, 2012

Salad Says 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, and 296

Monday, January 16, I enjoyed salad greens, tomatoes, left over turkey and Thai peanut dressing for lunch.
Tuesday, January 17, I enjoyed a warm spinach salad with tomatoes, feta, and a little pepperoni.

Wednesday, January 18, I enjoyed salad greens, more left over turkey and Thai peanut dressing.

Thursday, January 19, I had more of the same...

... I also enjoyed a salad green, spicy chicken, tomato, mustard dressing for dinner.

Friday, January 20, I enjoyed a Chef salad and milk free ranch dressing for lunch.

Saturday, January 21, I was super busy at the HS with my Cinderella set.  My honey was nice enough to bring my a South Western Chicken salad for lunch.

Sunday, January 22, I enjoyed a salad with my Pumpkin soup.  So that is it.  I am 5 salads short of reaching 300 salad days in a row.  I'm kind of surprised.  In addition, I had 3 days at Curves last week.  I'm hoping for 5 days this week.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading Mormon Moms who blog and just loved the title of your blog so had to come see what you were all about. How delightful. I wish you well with those salads. My favorite salad to purchase is Wendy's blue cheese and apple with some grilled chicken. I don't even need the dressing it is so good on its own.

    ReplyDelete