Sunday, April 8, 2012

Book of Mormon Study - Alma 8

Amulek is the epitome of the right guy at the right time, doing the right thing. He was a righteous man, he listened to the angel he saw in a vision (how can you not?); he let Alma in, studied with him, was taught by him and eventually, was asked to preach with him.


We know that Amulek was almost, if not as equally, a powerful teacher and speaker as Alma. He must have developed an amazing testimony.

I long for that kind of faith and testimony.

I wonder, in my life, how many blessings and opportunities I've had, just by being the right girl at the right time doing the right thing.  I wonder how many I've missed.
I also love how, when Alma receives a message from the Lord, he not only did what he was asked. He went about it "speedily." That shows a willingness and eagerness to follow Him. What a great example these two men are to me.

Have you seen blessings in your life by being the right person, at the right time, doing the right things?

No comments:

Post a Comment