Friday, April 13, 2012

Salad Days 370 and 371

If you read my previous post you will remember I've been crazy busy for the past two days.  Although I was up by 5am both mornings, I was gone from 6am to 9pm both days.  there was no time for pretty much.... anything.  Thankfully, I saw an idea on Pintrest that I had to try...

CANNED SALAD


The person who thought to do this was a genius!  When you put the dressing on the bottom, followed by hard, crisp veggies, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce, you keep the lettuce crisp and not soggy.  You've got the perfect salad to go.  When I pulled it out of my bag all the people were amazed.  They fought for the best view to watch me shake it up and eat it.  It made me laugh.

It's the end of the week so I'm running low on salad fixin's.  The last two salads had: Honey Mustard dressing, shredded carrots, green peppers, feta cheese, olives and lettuce.

It's the best way to travel in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment