Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Salad Days - Starting Over Day 369

OK... for the next 365 days (minus 4 days since I've already done them) I will eat a salad, or a soup and salad, and post it here on my blog.  My goal is to be more prompt with my posts.  My goal is to post recipes for the salads and the soups I try.  my goal is to get my family to follow suit and get on the "veggie-band-wagon".  My goal is to go an other 365 days straight with a salad or a soup as a meal, or at least the major part of the meal.


Today for lunch I made this creation.  It was very yummy.  I'm not sure what to call it.  What do you think?

Saute 1/2 cup sliced yellow and red sweet bell peppers, 1/4 cup sliced onions, 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms.

Place sauteed mixture on a bed of 3/4 cup fresh spinach.

Add 9 black olives.

Drizzle 2 Tbs. of Raspberry Vinaigrette and top with 1/8 cup of feta cheese.

All together it came to 211 calories, and it was very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment