Thursday, June 28, 2012

Book of Mormon Study Conference Roport

Wow!  What a crazy week.  My legs ache.  My alergies returned (down cottonwood trees).  My brain is so tired I can barely thing straight.  Yesterday I left the house at 7am and didn't return until after 10pm.  Needless to say, I was too tired to do a scripture study.  so I'm trying to do it before I leave today.

Today I read Elder Ulisses Soares talk, Abide in the Lord's Territory

"Do my actions place me in the Lord's or in the enemy's territory?"

Oh!  I hope it's the Lord's!

I make too many mistakes in life to count.  It really is embarrassing.  But I am trying.

"You can't be right by doing wrong; you can't be wrong by doing right."

"If we exercise faith and are diligent in obeying the Lord's commandments, we will easily find the correct direction to foll."

I am going to do my best to make this my motto today.  I still have so much to do and far too little time to do it.

I am tired but I don't think I am weary today.  I am doing my best to teach others; to create beautiful things; to be humble and grateful; and to be kind in stressful situations.

"out of small things proceedeth that which is great."

Phew!  I can only handle baby steps... maybe more like a shuffle.

So, today I hope I stay on the Lord's side of the line.

Wish me luck!

What did you learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment