Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A few more Pictures of Castle Camp

Goof balls
The beginning of Ray's sculpture.

Kimber, Ben and Liz watching the action.

Chad making sand balls.

Ray begins to unwrap the tower.

Chad working hard.

The many faces of Hannah.

JennieLinn and Hannah hard at work.

Believe it or not, Chad didn't count this as exercise.

Standing around making sand balls.

Sisters.

The work never ends.

Here is the dock that floated over from Japan.  It's hard to believe it's made of concrete.

Cheese!

"Can I go play in the water?"

Work, work, work.

Lunch time

Love birds.

McKay stomped on top of the tower.

Lilli was amazed at the dock.

Holy Cow!

Yes?

Sometimes my kids are weird.

Seriously, I have no words.

The only reason I have pictures of this trip is because Kimber went snap happy.

I think someone needs to make a sign.... "made in Japan."

Campfire fun

The tide ate the practice tower.

Lilli decided to help it out.

I love this picture.  This is Ben after he downed his first jar of sweet potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. Great captions! The photos of the wee one make me SO stinking happy! Did you guys make a "Made in Japan" sign? :o)

    ReplyDelete