Sunday, June 17, 2012

Salad Days -day 422-434

It is once again that time to catch up on my salad reports.  I really should do better at reporting in a timely manner.  June 4 I had a salad with sprouts.  Sprouts are good on a salad but they don't last long in the fridge.
June5 I had a green salad with a light dressing.


June 6 I turned to subway.  At least there is a healthy option out there.

June 7 I was back to having a plain green salad.

June 8 I had spinach and feta and a Greek dressing.
June 9 we made tabbouleh.  Love this salad.

June 10 we made Fajitas while camping.  I made mine into a yummy salad.

June 11 I had a plain green salad.  I was too tired for anything else.  Camping for 4 days was a long time on this old girl.

June 12 I had salad greens, onions, and tomatoes.

June 13 I enjoyed a nice fresh salad.

June 14 I made taco salad.

June 15 we went to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants.  We shared Fajitas for two.  I made mine into mostly a salad.

June 16 I was too hot to like food.  I don't deal with heat very well.  I ended up making a Cobb salad.  it hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment