Sunday, June 24, 2012

Salad Days 435-442

Sunday, June 17 I made a nice spinach salad to go with family dinner.


 Monday, June 18 I had salad in a jar.  I have a feeling I will be having a lot of these babies in the next 5 weeks.  I will be at CET until after dinner.
Tuesday, June 19 I had a green salad with peaches... It's what I could find.

Wednesday, June 20 I made a yummy pork salad that had french onions and stuff.  It was real good.  I think John would like this one again.

Thursday, June 21 I made a salad that was a little like Gazpacho.  It was pretty good.

Friday, June 22 I had salad in a jar again.  I was at CET all day.   They said they were bringing lunch.  I had a feeling that I needed to bring for myself.  I was right.   They served Pizza.  I sure did get some funny looks from the people at this new job.

Saturday, June 23 I wanted Thai food.  John agreed... amazing since he is on Chad's diet.  My salad turned out to be salad roll.  mmmmm... Hey!  I should take those to CET for lunch.  :)

Today, Sunday, June 24 I had plain salad greens and yogurt dressing.  Boring but yummy.  The crazy thing is, my whole family is turning into salad lovers.  I can't keep it in the house.  I end up getting fresh salad every couple of days, not because it's yucky but because it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment