Friday, October 26, 2012

Book of Mormon Study - Ether 4

I just realised something!

The story of the brother of Jared was sealed up until men walked the earth once again that had faith as he did. We have the record, so that tells us there are men- and women- that have exceeding great faith.


Holy Cow!  Isn't that great?!

It's exciting. It's exciting to me because I believe in the concept that faith preceded the miracle. If there are men and women of faith, then there are miracles.

The Book of Mormon is a miracle in and of itself. But there are others miracles all around. I've seen them and felt them in my life. And, even though the wickedness is getting worse in the days, righteousness and faith are growing stronger too. And miracles will continue to happen.

sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment