Monday, January 14, 2013

Gospel Study - Be Anxiously Engaged

Today I read Elder M. Russell Ballard's talk, Be Anxiously Engaged.

I am not a fan of bees... I am allergic to them.  but I appreciate their work ethics.  They are "driven," dependable, hard working, and example of cooperation.  Bees are a great reminder that "great things are brought to pass and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands 'anxiously engaged in a good cause.'"

I do know that all the little things count and do add up.

The best "little" thing to remember is that loving God comes first.

There are times I am overwhelmed with all the "serving" I find myself doing.  There are times I wonder why I can't say know.  but I know why.  I do know there is wisdom in being "anxiously engaged in a good cause."

All this "anxiety" is helping me to develop compassion.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment