Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gospel Study - Come unto Me, O Ye House of Israel

Today I read Elder Larry Echo Hawk's talk, Come unto Me, O Ye House of Israel.

He shared a couple stories that reminded me of how much I love the Book of Mormon.

His first story was how he stood with confidence and shouted, "Yes!  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints... Yes I know the Book of Mormon is true!"

I hope I will always stand with such confidence.... even if scary people are in my face.

The second story that touched my heart was his story of reading the Book of Mormon for the first time.

I can't remember the first time I read.  I've read it multiple times.  I do know that each time I read the Book of Mormon I learn more.  Each time I read gain a stronger testimony that the Book of Mormon "... is sacred scripture... contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel... is the most correct of any book on earth... is te keystone of our religion... and that a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."

It is true!

I love the Book of Mormon!

Now I'm excited to read it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment