Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Pied Piper - Dance Show 2008

In 2008 I wrote and directed The Pied Pier.  My teen age daughter was to the choreographer for the main portion of the play.  I wove all the other dance classes into the story.  I also designed the set and lights.  Most amazingly, I even wrote lyrics to a classical piece that applied to the show.  4 of my kids were a part of this production.








That summer we resurrected the show twice... without all the dance classes for the Western Days Celebration in the park and at the State Fair in Salem.








I also designed and made these funky mouse heads.






2 comments:

  1. Why is it that you do all of these awesome Music Dance Theater stuff after I leave. I love this stuff. I could have been your right hand man, lol. lady that is.

    ReplyDelete