Monday, February 4, 2013

Clean Eating - Day 1

Well... I've been in rebellion for awhile.  I'm tired of trying hard and getting no where.

Acupuncture is going well.  In many ways I feel much better.  I just haven't lost any weight.

I don't have a desire to exercise.  I don't even have a desire to eat well at the moment.

But I decided to start over and see how far I get.  I decided that today I would track what I ate and did:

Breakfast: No time because I had to get Hannah to the eye doctor.  I ate an apple and 2 pieces of lunch meat ham

Came home and taught a couple lessons and got Chad home from school.

Did the dishes and started some laundry.

Made a school activity for Lagi.

Snack: I ate some rice snacks left over from weekend treats.  Shouldn't have done that.  Gave in and ate some Cheez-its.  I don't know why.  I am wheat intolerant!

Lunch:  Ate a Lean pocket

Did some research on the Caveman Diet.  I wonder.

Waited for students 4 cancelled without even calling.  GRR!  Took my son to and from math class.  Sure wish he would drive himself.  He is 17.  You would think he would be dying to drive!

Read scripture.  Wrote a blog.

Then I taught a lesson, dropped by the HS to check on the play, and dropped by the store for cupcakes because one of my cast members was having a birthday.  Then all bets were off.  I got a sea food salad and ate it,,, plus some Kettle Chips.  However, to my credit, I did stay away from soda today.

Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time. You are an amazing woman. Way to go on not doing the soda thing.
    Each success is success.

    ReplyDelete