Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Afternoon - April 2013

I'm kind of sad Conference is over.  I loved every minute of it!!!

Here are the thought I had while I listened:

If thou canst do anything, help us... help thou my unbelief... in ALL the things that weigh my down

My faith is good enough... now let the desire WORK inside me...

The WHOLE family is pleading... and effected... we are grateful for ANY improvement, but long for the return...

I believe... help thou my unbelief...

Hold the ground you have already won.

Integrity to my faith matters...

Don't stuff a turkey through it's beak...better to stuff it where the sun don't shine... LOL... the last part is quoting my dad... the first part is Elder Holland...

Be true to the FAITH I have!

You have more faith than you think you do

This is a work in process

What we know will always trump what we don't know

Walk by faith

Imperfect people is all God has to work with... deal with it.  God does.

Be patient

Be kind

Be forgiving

Be not afraid, only believe

Hope on, Journey on

Keep commandments

Be obedient

Make a cointinuous commitment

Pray always

Kneel!  (I think I need a prayer pillow for these old knees)

Cleave to spouse

Forgive others

Give to others

Chad's name said over the pulpit LOL

The heart of the gospel is an understanding of the Father and the Son

We are God's children

Parenting school is called HOME... I think I'm working on an advanced degree...

It pays to shake hands with everyone!

live a celestial life

a child who sings is a happy child... I've got a lot of happy kids... some are so happy they drive the other kids nuts.  LOL

send more love letters

search scriptures
read with a prayer and meditation

we all seek to be accepted by good people.... c is no exception

Look to God and live

God looks at the heart.... what we are and what we can become

I want to hear, Well Done!

Difficult times are ahead... but fear not

Trials come and we won't understand, but we are not alone

Be optimistic

Be of good cheer

Even in a darkening world we can sing "Oh What A Beautiful Morning!"

He redeems the soul

Bring family to Christ!

Meet the temporal needs of others so that their spiritual needs can be addressed

End suffering

Study Conference when it is printed - a Prophet said so...

Spread the message of love and good will

He will help us through our difficulties when we trust Him...

Well... now I just have to be patient until the Conference edition of the Ensign gets here...  I'm not  very patient...

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I was thinking of you the whole weekend and how you must love having no interruptions to being able to marinate yourself in conference. What a great gift, indeed.
    LOVE me some General Conference, too!

    ReplyDelete