Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pinterest Try 8, 9, and 10

Today is a big Pinterest day... not sure why.  Maybe it is because I am nearly done with Seminary lesson prep for the year.  Maybe it's because I was in the mood for some yummy stuff.  Who knows.  I just know that I am on a roll and everyone gets to benefit.

My Aunt Marara is from new Zealand.  I remember making some yummy dinner rolls that were sweeter than most.  So I found a recipe for Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.  I have to say these turned out to be the best looking and tasting rolls I have ever made!



I was also in the mood for grilling.  I search Pintrest and found a recipe for Very Greek Grilled Chicken
I was even smart enough to thaw out the chicken yesterday and made the marinade before church.  That means... hang on to your boots people... I actually followed a recipe.  :)

Very Greek Grilled Chicken found on KalynsKitchen.com

I even made coleslaw because the picture inspired me... but I pulled that one out of my head.

To round out the meal, and to keep in the spirit of Pintrest Sunday (I decided I could name it) I found a recipe for Grilled Potatoes with Rosemary and Smoked Patrika

Grilled Potatoes Recipe with Rosemary and Smoked Paprika...99 calories and 3 Weight Watchers PP | cookincanuck.com #vegan #glutenfree

There you have it... an entire Sunday meal inspires by Pinterest.  What should I do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment