Friday, April 22, 2016

More Pinterest tries

Here are my latest Pinterest tries:

Greek Yogurt Pesto Chicken Pasta

Creamy pesto chicken pasta made with healthy Greek yogurt, vegetables, and cooked chicken | littlebroken.com @littlebroken
Mine didn't look this good.  I put Lillian in charge of cooking the noodles.  When they were done she just turned off the heat and the noodles soaked up the water.  They were a bit mushy... especially because they were gluten free noodles.  I've decided it's time to go all the way gluten free again... at least for a little while.

Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad

Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad

This was SO GOOD!  I loved this one and it definitely going on the menu again!

Basil chicken in Coconut Curry Sauce



Again, my attempt did not look this pretty, but the food was so yummy.  I think it may be the best Curry I've ever made.

I'd say you should give these recipes a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment